HOW TO CLEAN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Who is eligible and how do I recycle with Lancôme?
The programme is open to all residents and non-residents in Malaysia. You can register your profile at any of the participating Lancôme boutiques and bring your empty Lancôme beauty bottles that have been dried & cleaned.
2) What kind of empty bottles can I recycle in Lancôme?
We accept all beauty empties including Skincare, Makeup and Fragrance.
3) Can I recycle other brand products other than for Lancôme?
We do not accept empties from other beauty brands.
4) Do I need to empty and clean the products before bringing them to the store?
Yes. Product containers must be cleaned and dried to avoid cross contamination with other empties. There are no cleaning facilities or services provided in-stores.
5) Can I cut open the tubes to wash it?
Yes, we accept empty tubes that are/can be cut open as we understand some products can be cleaned and dried easier that way.
6) Where can I recycle Lancôme empty bottles?
You can recycle your empties at all Lancôme Boutiques in Malaysia. Click here to locate us.
7) What is the reward system for this recycling program?
We will reward you with 1 digital stamp for every full-sized empty beauty product you bring back to
us. Beauty advisors have the right to check eligibility of each empty to count toward 1 digital stamp. Please
refer to the reward system below:
a. 4 full-sized empties = 1pc Cleanser/Toner Deluxe of your choice
b. 8 full-sized empties = 1pc Serum/Essence/Moisturizer Deluxe of your choice
c. 12 full-sized empties = Any 2pc Deluxe of your choice
Kindly note that “Deluxe” are applicable to all except for Absolue range. The reward system is subject to change based on stock availability.
8) Are all empty products from Lancôme entitled in the reward system?
Yes, all full-sized empties (Skincare, Makeup & Fragrance) are eligible in the reward system. You may return the deluxe/mini samples to be recycled at Lancôme but they are not qualified to earn a stamp for the reward system.
9) How do I check my recycle reward history?
You may visit or contact our participating boutiques directly to enquire about your recycle records.
10) Can I redeem the rewards at other boutiques if the gift I want is out of stock?
Yes, you can redeem the rewards at any participating outlets. Please be reminded that gift rewards are on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
11) Is there an expiry for my recycle rewards?
No, there is no expiration for your recycle records for our recycling programme.